 Announcements / 1488
    SCLTC@GATS Images on Website! —Thomas Michon
   The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit! Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of setup and operation. At this moment we do not (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

        Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website! —Robin Werner
     Great work, on your GATS layout, web site and images it all looks sharp. Keep up the great work... Robin W Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website! —Rick Clark
     Well, I finally got around to checking out the SCLTC pics. Wow. Really nice. A little frustrating to navigate, but excellent detail and overview shots. Some things I particularly noticed and liked: The rope stanchions around the layout. Very sharp. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains)

        Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website! —Tony Hafner
   (...) Wonderful layout! Most areas were densely populated with little things going on all over- it's great to see all those figs, and every one doing something. As for specifics, I particularly love the university, the brick trees, and that killer (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website! —Thomas Michon
   I'm glad you like our inaugural layout. It was designed to be something simple that we could get up in a hurry for display, but after we somehow never got in to our first show we had more time to add details and improvements. My dad designed and (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)