 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 27
Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:30:41 GMT

Great work, on your GATS layout, web site and images it all looks sharp.
Keep up the great work...

Robin W
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon writes:
The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully
updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit!

Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of
setup and operation. At this moment we do not have pictures of our wonderful
Blue Ribbon, but those are expected to come soon, so keep your eye out!

Please check it out and let us know what you think at www.scltc.org.

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster,
www.scltc.org