 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 34
Re: SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Michon writes:
The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully
updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit!

Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of
setup and operation. At this moment we do not have pictures of our wonderful
Blue Ribbon, but those are expected to come soon, so keep your eye out!

Please check it out and let us know what you think at www.scltc.org.

Wonderful layout!  Most areas were densely populated with little things
going on all over- it's great to see all those figs, and every one doing
something.  As for specifics, I particularly love the university, the brick
trees, and that killer radar dish at the airport.  And I'm sure I'll find
other favorites when I finish looking at the pics.

That blue/black switcher looks familiar... didn't Thomas run that at our
Legoland display for a while?

Anyway, great job.  That would be an impressive display for an experienced
club.  For a first display, it's amazing.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com