 Announcements / 1420
  Rail Racers web site

I would like to announce that the Official Rail Racers™ web site has gone live. You can visit the site at: (URL) and get the latest information on Rail Racers™ events, rules & regulations, race galleries and track setups. (Galleries and Track Setup (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: Rail Racers web site

Cool, you listed the Jacksonville, Florida racing event and um, a, oh, train show:) The all new RobRail FireStorm will be ready to race! And win:) See Ya... Robin W Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rail Racers web site

(...) You get to "drive" your train right? I assume the trains can't just go full blast from the start because of traction problems? (I hope! there's gotta be some skill involved) I noticed the light tree and computer set up. Cool! Now I gotta know, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rail Racers web site

Yes, the trains are actually driven with standard train speed controllers. As for spinning out at the start, if you build the train just right you can prevent it from spinning out. There is a fine line between making it too heavy as to drag down (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rail Racers domain

Rail Racers now have their own domain so you can visit them at: (URL) for the interest and get those racers ready! jt (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)