 Trains / 14255
Re: Rail Racers domain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:35:10 GMT

Rail Racers now have their own domain so you can visit them at:

http://www.railracers.com/

Thanks for the interest and get those racers ready!

jt

In lugnet.announce, James Trobaugh writes:
I would like to announce that the Official Rail Racers™ web site has gone
live. You can visit the site at: http://www.ngltc.org/RailRacers/ and get
the latest information on Rail Racers™ events, rules & regulations, race
galleries and track setups. (Galleries and Track Setup sections should be
completed this week)

If you are planning a LEGO train event and would like to include a Rail
Racers™ race at your show please let me know so I can add it to the schedule
of events.

Rail Racers™ are a great way to add interactivity to any LEGO train display;
it lets children (and adults) do what they always want to do, see how fast
they can run a LEGO train. If you have any questions about hosting a Rail
Racers™ race please feel free to contact me for any assistance.

jt