 Announcements / 1386
1385  |  1387
Subject:
rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:54:57 GMT

Hi folks,

Just a reminder, we're doing the rtlToronto dinner for November, this
Friday, November 16th, 2001, 6pm at Mel's Montreal Deli.  It'll be more fun
than watching the West Wing in reverse or getting beat down on the Montreal
subway.

Bring your models, demos, and other stuff to share, enjoy a coffee or a full
dinner, whatever.  Check the map for directions:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-map-index.html

Hope to see you there!

Calum