 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2812
Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
Well I know where I’ll be this Friday
Sure will be nice to meet you guys before rtl10 in a non-competitive
environment =))

Hey, glad to hear you're coming!

Just read on the website about the rtlToronto T-shirt – looks awesome! How
can I go about buying one in large or x-large size? It’s about time to
retire my ‘show-off’ Leafs jersey anyway.

I'll have two left from the original batch and am in process of getting more
done.  If not at Friday, then the next dinner certainly, I'll have them for
sale.

I don’t have much of a ‘show-n-tell’, but it’s the participation that really
counts, right? =))

Absolutely!

Calum