 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2809
Re: rtlToronto Dinner, this Friday, November 16th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:26:24 GMT

Just a reminder, we're doing the rtlToronto dinner for November, this
Friday, November 16th, 2001, 6pm at Mel's Montreal Deli.  It'll be more fun
than watching the West Wing in reverse or getting beat down on the Montreal
subway.

Well I know where I’ll be this Friday
Sure will be nice to meet you guys before rtl10 in a non-competitive
environment =))

Just read on the website about the rtlToronto T-shirt – looks awesome! How
can I go about buying one in large or x-large size? It’s about time to
retire my ‘show-off’ Leafs jersey anyway.

I don’t have much of a ‘show-n-tell’, but it’s the participation that really
counts, right? =))

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday.

Cheers!
         Ivan