 Announcements / 1158
1157  |  1159
Subject:
Use found for Timmy! Hoorah!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:18:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I recently stumbled upon a good use for Timmy heads -- no, not as kindling
for your next campfire (they don't burn well anyway) -- but as girls!

See this and more on my LEGO site's new page for simple minifig head
customizations.  Nothing to fancy here, just stuff anyone can pull off with
some simple X-acto knife scraping and a Sharpie, with the aim being to make
specialized heads more usable in any theme.

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/simple.html

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8-)