 Announcements / 1159
1158  |  1160
Subject:
BrickFest 2001 - Contact Info (in case you get lost on the way in :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:57:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As we draw closer to the event I said that I would posted Contact Information
on the website.
http://www.brickfest.com/map2001.html

If you need to get in touch with us for any reason,

Last Names A-J call Christina (202) 550-0483

Last Names L-Z call Denise (703) 475-4947

If you can not reach your designated primary contact
call  Abe (703) 855-3995

from
Christina

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com