 Announcements / 109
    Received this e-mail from Lego —Richard Dee
   if you are a member of the web-club, you'll get it too. Hello LEGO WEB CLUB MEMBERS Thank you for making (URL) one of the best sites on the Internet. We have a great Holiday season lined up for you - so don’t wait any longer - check out some of the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Received this e-mail from Lego —Todd Lehman
     (...) Interesting -- so those tranparent neon green/yellow hexagonal energy orbs are officially called VoltStones...? --Todd (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Received this e-mail from Lego —Steve Bliss
     (...) That depends on your definition of "officially". For me, it's not official unless it appears on/in product (in regards to names and other similar fluff--press releases on the website have a fairly high level of officiallity). Steve (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Received this e-mail from Lego —Steve Bliss
     (...) Sidenote: that wishlist feature has already come in handy. We were trying to get our kids to narrow down their Christmas lists. Having an externally imposed 5-item limit worked wonders. Unfortunately, since they filled out the wishlists in (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Received this e-mail from Lego —Thomas Main
   (...) I feel that I have to comment on how much Lego's website has improved over the last year. It looks great and there is a lot of content on these pages. I really enjoyed the insectoids challenges, RC Racer game, and the contest in December looks (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Received this e-mail from Lego —Richard Dee
     Once web-based (...) I look forward to it, too, but fear that the same regional price disparities that currently exist will be repeated on the website, too. In the UK, what you pay in dollars, we usually pay pounds, which is a ~60% price premium. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)