 Announcements / *2453 (-20)
  Togaka & Horahi Preview Teaser Image

Well I couldn't wait so here's the owners of Reverence and Rapture. Teaser picture for now only. :) (URL) "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Welcome to New Gothopolis

This custom model from Erik Varszegi of Shows and Events at LEGO has been seen before in something of an incomplete state - and now I am very happy to show it a bit more - with word that more pics will be added at a later date. Well worth checking (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Starbug 1

The by product of a week long Red Dwarf marathon: (URL) pics of the real thing: (URL) that this is microfig. It still needs a little more work. I'll have more pics later. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !!

  First MOC - Galloping Goose #6

Well, almost 2 years in the making, I've finally come up with an MOC that I can post. Short version: Denver & Rio Grande utility engine #6, a Galloping Goose variant. Pictures are on Brickshelf at: (URL) version: About two years ago, I helped BAYLTC (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  He said, "I don't care about looks, just make it fast"

Hey all, I made a little space recreational vehicle, a kind of quad-runner analog for the asteroid belt extreme-genre crowd. (URL) - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Fistful of Space Pods

*ahem* Um, me again. Hi! I built another space pod thingy. This one is closely based on Jonathan Mizner's space pod. (1) (URL) - jsproat 1. Jon, does it have a name? (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Space sports car Chrysalis

Heya, I took one look at Joe Meno's awesome Roadster, and decided that I must build one. (URL) I took a few liberties with one or two features. :-, I'm really amazed with Joe's model, and thought it might look cool as a space car, too. LMKWYT! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

You've seen it at BimP[1]. You've seen it at Brickfest[2]. Now you can see the full details of it at my site: (URL) finally finished my own personal webpages on the model. It's taken quite a while to get this together. I took way too many pictures! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Space Vehicles

Here are some Space Vehicles I built before I got hooked on the Moon Base Project. They go along with my Space Cab. Space Police Car: (URL) Fire Engine: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  US S@H Specials, Aug 7 - Aug 13, 2002

(URL) (hit 4 when the recording starts) Baby/Duplo/Primo 2524 My Racing Bugs $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2592 Baby Mickey/Minnie Stack'n'Learn $19.99 $10.00 System 6519 Turbo Tiger $ 4.99 $ 2.50 Scala 3158 Chris Doll $ 8.99 $ 4.50 Bellville Technic 8241 Battle (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  And now for something different

Hi there! Take a look at the roadster I created at (URL) not a plane, not a spaceship... for me, it's something different! PLMKWYT! Joe Meno PS. Am placing photos from Brickfest here too..Take a look! (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  MOC - Technic Cell Phone Holder

MOC - Technic Cell Phone Holder See it at: (URL) Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Expansion of Spotlight functionality

Hello, The Spotlight feature usually found on LUGNET's main homepage has moved to the News homepage. (URL) (spotlight) -> (URL) all curators (and would-be curators): ---...--- The Spotlight function is available at each level in the news hierarchy, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" is back

Get there from the LUGNET homepage: (URL) CLSotW directly: (URL) week's featured site: LEGO Model Trucks -Evert van Wichen (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.publish) !!

  Spiffing

As anyone watching the Brickshelf recent pages will have noticed, I now have multiple pictures available for each of my 20 Spiffcraft variants, accompanied by dat files, and a short text description. (URL) set to space, but redirect as appropriate. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  3 new posters at The Movie Posters Open Project

Hi all! I've created and added 3 new posters to my site. They can be seen at : www.rotule.qc.ca/lego.html As already mentionned, you are all welcomed to send me your creations to add to this site. You will be fully credited for your addition. Help (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.6 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) main new feature of version 1.9.6 is: Added support for antialiased lines. Most of the other changes in this release are bug fixes, so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  AT-AT MOC

After oh-so-long, my latest AT-AT model finally has a page of its own. But that's not all! If you act now, you'll also see previous never before seen versions of my AT-AT, dating back to 1995! (URL) appearance at BrickFest 2002 (which featured a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact