 Announcements / *1197 (-20)
  Soaking Wet

As a tribute to my favorite theme, I've created Soaking Wet, a guide to Aquazone MOCs and information. (URL) will attempt to update the page with each announcement of new MOCs or aquazone sites. Please have a look. If you would like to be added to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish) !

  Contest Info and IP Address change

howD all, my site Et in Arcadia Lego has changed to (URL) update your bookmarks also, info about my contest as well as the original post i posted to lugnet have been added to the "News" page thx much -paul (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground)

  New LUG

Well, BLOC is now more or less official. The Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club would like to announce (URL) BTW, Todd, I guess this means we want a LUG group. Thanks, Gino A... (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded

Today, I recieved the final missing issues of the Swedish Disney Comics of year 1961. There was one more LEGO ad so I scanned it and uploaded to brickshelf. (URL) revolutionary: * Basic set * Aeroplane * Boat(-s?) * Town Plan * Accessory sets 218, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.general)

  BLOC gathering to BrikWar! (March 10) Come Join the Battle!

The Cleveland area members of BLOC are gathering again on March 10, this time to BrikWars! The meeting will be at my house, starting around 1:00pm (these gatherings never start on time, we just blame it on Gino). If you need directions to my house, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest

howD all, i've decided to host a contest :-) this is my first one and so i've drawn up this post directly from Mark's contest last august. so here goes: ---...--- Et in Arcadia Lego Non-Violent Minifig Space MOC Contest ---...--- With all the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  US S@H Specials, Mar 07 - Mar 13, 2001

(URL) Storage Bee $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2098 Tugboat Tommy $ 9.99 $ 5.00 2107 My Turtle Friend $24.99 $15.00 2811 Light and Sound Rescue Center $49.99 $25.00 2198 3 Building Plates $ 6.99 $ 3.50 System 3411 Blue Soccer Bus $19.99 $15.99 Bellville Scala 3136 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BrickFest 2001

The Washington DC Area Lego Users Group would like to announce BrickFest 2001. What: BrickFest 2001 When: July 13-15, 2001 Where: Washington DC, USA (Arlington, VA) Web : (URL) to expect: mindstorms demos and competitions, brikwars, pirate wars, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md) !!

  NEW Doctor Who Lego - The 8th Doctor

www.multiboard.com/~marlon Just updated my Lego page with my rendition of the 8th Doctor, Paul McGann. Don't forget to check out my AC-DC Lego, Star Wars Wrestling Movie, Lego Guitar and more! (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce)

  LUGCO - New LUG for Central Oklahoma area.

Hello, I'm here to announce the formation of a new LUG in the Central Oklahoma area. LUGCO - Lego Users Group of Central Oklahoma Currently we are only a handful of members strong, but are actively seeking more members. Membership is free and open (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce) !

  Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

I'd like to kick off a discussion about the current state of the newsgroup structure here -- missing groups, unnecessary, groups, annoyingly or confusingly named groups, etc. The goal of this discussion is to come away with a list of practical (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !!

  New newsgroup for LEGO sightings/appearances in the media

We're pleased to announce the creation of a new discussion area for sightings of the LEGO Company, its products, and the community in the media (TV, movies, print media, etc.). Any time you see LEGO mentioned in the media (anywhere worldwide), feel (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce) !

  Mega-Bloks (Ritvik) is watching

Just thought I'd pass this along... Someone wrote today and mentioned that they'd recently got a job with Mega Bloks (Ritvik Holdings, Inc.) as a model builder. They were asking if they needed to modify their posting sig to note this fact. I said (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

  64 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible

Here's the link to a 64 1/2 Ford Mustang Convertible I made a few weeks ago. It's been up at Brickshelf for a while, but I just got around to posting it here. It's my first (and only, as of now) attempt at building a car. Enjoy, and LMKWYT. link: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Keppler Industries back online with no more ads + a new MOC!

My site at mediaone is back online, so if you refused to visit back when I had it up temporairly on a free server with ads, now's the time to visit! I made a new MOC to celebrate the occasion! The R-406 Dasher, a small, agile atmospheric racer: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish)

  Marlons Lego Page Take 2

Doh! I really am not having a good day! The url is: www.multiboard.com/~marlon Sorry! I was dropped on my head alot when I was a kid! Marlon (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce)

  Introducing Marlons Lego Page!

I'd just like to introduce my Lego Page! It includes Doctor Who, AC-DC, Star Wars, 007, a Lego Guitar, and Stompin' Tom Connors Lego, with more on the way! (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

Ryan Dennett races to a win... A second win of the MOTM goes to Ryan and his "Corvette Country Road". And for the second month, the winner is an auto-themed entry - how interesting. (URL) Terry K -- (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  New newsgroup lugnet.build.ancient

lugnet.build.ancient has also now been added. New info below... (...) -> lugnet.build.ancient (group): Ancient settings: creations, ideas, architecture, peoples, history, etc. (...) news://lugnet.com/lu...ld.ancient or (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce)

  CLSotW Nomination for The ABC Showcase

In case anyone had tried to visit my web site by way of the Cool LEGO Site of the Week page and was frustrated by the bad link there (yet again), the correct address for The Animated Brick Company Showcase is: (URL) previously announced, Episode 5: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact