 Announcements / 997
996  |  998
Subject:
One more scanned ad from 1961 uploaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:03:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Today, I recieved the final missing issues of the Swedish Disney Comics of year 1961.
There was one more LEGO ad so I scanned it and uploaded to brickshelf.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=simlego

Nothing revolutionary:
* Basic set
* Aeroplane
* Boat(-s?)
* Town Plan
* Accessory sets 218, 224, 280

I plan to move all scanned ads to there when time provides, but so far, you can find the rest at:
http://www.geocities.com/simlego/scans.htm

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden