 Animation / 868
Re: LDA2005 Progress Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:17:11 GMT

October 15, 2005

Not much work done the last two weeks. But at least I've added ldr support, and
set .ldr extension as default in most cases.

I've changed my mind again. Now I think MDPs can be a great idea when defining
objects and their properties and behaviours in animation. But that's not really
the next step in the progress. While I work at present tasks, still I think a
lot on the formats needed to store different walking styles, wheels spin angles
and so on. This really needs a break-through.

This is the only change in my todo-list:

* Support for LDR extension - Done! The problems I expected using .ldr files
never occured. I just had to change '.dat' to '.ldr' at some places in the code.

Btw, the new url is here: http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDA2005/ Files are
uploaded, but still no instructions or tutorials or so. Just ask me if you have
any questions.