 Animation / 832
  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) Sounds great! But the deadline (June 13) is less than four weeks away. That's not much time to make a very polished product -- not for me, anyway (though I'm sure some others will pull it off). Next year, could we have something more like 6 or (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) if you follow the URL : (URL) to the discussion and this one: (URL) to the announcement, you'll find out that this contest was announced back on March 1... at brickfilms.com. The people that hang out there have presumably known about it for a (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickfilms Animation Contest (entries to be showcased at Brickfest)

(...) Yes, I found that after I posted my message here. I (obviously) don't normally visit brickfilms.com, so I missed out -- a few months ago I probably would have made an attempt. Next year I'll remember to start poking around in the spring. Best, (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.animation)