 Animation / 614
613  |  615
Subject:
LEGO animation software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:09:12 GMT

Hello,

Are there any software developers out there who would be interested in
collaborating on a project with me to design, develop and produce software
for CGI LEGO animation?

I'm thinking something along the lines of an MLCad GUI, coupled with
PoV-Ray realism and radiosity. I would rather avoid text-based scene tools,
but woudl rather do more of a graphical approach.

The main roadblock to this project is that I have almost no knowledge of
application programming. I have experience with PoV-Ray, though, and am
willing to learn what I'm missing as far as that goes. In order to create a
regular piece of software, though, I need someone else.

If you're interested, drop me a line and I can outline more of my thoughts.
I'm open to anything at this point, so if anyone has ideas for some things
they might like to see I'd be interested in hearing them.

Thanks,
~Mike