 Animation / 608
607  |  609
Subject:
Unfinished Project Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:22:50 GMT

Usually people try to finish projects before they release them, but...got
to make room for other projects, you know.

So I stopped production of "Piano Player", which I started a few weeks ago
while waiting for components to arrive for the next production stage of
VODB. I did it with MLCad and PoV-Ray, which allowed for some nifty
lighting touches and a steady camera - when I got the settings right (and I
didn't all of the time, you'll notice).

Anyway, I wasn't aiming for perfection and I didn't get it, but it looks
pretty good anyway. :)

http://www.roboticsresources.com/spottedcowstudios/films.php#pianoplayer

New server too.

~Mike