 Animation / 607
Re: Proof I'm going insane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:57:18 GMT

"Mike Thorn" <buachaille@neo.rr.com> schreef in bericht
news:6.0.1.1.0.20031213111354.01afeb50@mail-server.neo.rr.com...
Who do you know in their right mind that would stand in their stocking • feet
on a cold, hard cement floor in their basement for three straight hours
endlessly clicking off over 650 photos of exactly the same thing??

We animators are a nutty lot. :) (or maybe it's just me...)

~Mike

Uhm... maybe it IS just you ;)
I, for example, would put on shoes in this case... and the key issue of
animation is making photos of NEARLY the same thing.

But of course, I know the feeling. Isn't it great?

Stefan.
---
YellowHead Studios. Where LEGO comes to life.
http://www.yellowhead.nl/