 Animation / 153
    Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Christian Gemuenden
   (...) Hm, if LEGO can release these facts now already, then I don't understand why they can't give us the images of these two sets right away. They *do* have images already. I know that because I have seen them. I'm pretty sure the set numbers are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) Perhaps they'd prefer all their competitors and cloners not see them yet. Or maybe their agreement with Universal prohibits it. Or maybe they'd rather save it to be news at Toy Fair. Or maybe there's still something about the models that they (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

         Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Christian Gemuenden
     (...) Hey Suz, probably you are correct and I was really a little too fast when writing that posting. TLC can well decide when to release what kind of information. It's just that we still haven't seen any single "dpi" of Harry Potter yet as most of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.people)

         Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Todd Lehman
     (...) C'est la vie. (...) From a legal standpoint, you may find it difficult to justify spreading around leaked information and photos just because people want it. (...) Ask LEGO. (...) Apparently this is the way LEGO wants it. Open a dialogue with (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.people)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Todd Lehman
   (...) You can respect it without understanding it. (...) If/when you do, remember that you mustn't share the information here on LUGNET unless it has been obtained legitimately. That's part of the T&C, and please respect it. (...) I don't know if (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: New LEGO Toys Based on Jurassic Park III —Christian Gemünden
   Hi Todd, (...) Hm, right now, not even one week later, the first images of the JP3 sets have popped up at another website and people started a discussion about them on Lugnet: (URL) do you say now? Would you now say we are allowed to talk about (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)