 Ambassadors / 282
    Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Damon, Susan Williams is right up there with "Film Director Alan Smithee" Basically, it's a made up name, probably to give a more human element to the overall Consumer services group. (Which as an overall, is pretty good!) For BrickFest 2005, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Damon Burke
   (...) So when was the "coming out" party? I noticed shortly after I got back into the hobby that there was no more "Susan Williams" on the letters. And here I thought that she must have finally retired! This is a great move by TLC, whoever came up (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —Bob Parker
   (...) I would surmise that she was a real employee in customer service back when it was a smaller company and maybe she even personally replied to customer inquiries back when they weren't as numerous as they would eventually become as TLG grew and (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

        Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service —John Patterson
   (...) I am not sure she was ever real. A lot of companies use a name and when you ask for that person anyone can help you, but by using it they know why you called. Very common for a collection agency or a bank to do that. I used to call and ask for (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)