 Ambassadors / 223
  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) --There's a subjective box size to price point that is present in consumers. Also, you can fit many small sets in small boxes on a shelf--less restocking, and more sales available. We all know how frequently Wal-Mart stocks, and how easy it is (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) snipped (...) Well, now that you mention it. Wasn't there an auto chassis way back when??? (URL) and (URL) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) Most of these were ment as a joke. There is no way they could date the bricks or make the boxes the same size. I never expect to see an adult book store set. I was poking fun at some of the people that take things too seriously. But someone (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)