 Ambassadors / 181
  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) I agree. I would also point out that there is a well established mechanism for reporting problem parts, and, to my knowledge and experience that whenever a part is genuinely defective it is replaced. (...) Some people feel upset if the full (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) As someone living in such a country, I must confirm this. I am here talking about Norway which, ironically enough, is one of Denmark's first neighbours and which, for many years now, hasn't been on S@H's list. Needless to say that the (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) Not at all. I'm merely just speaking for myself. The 'issue' list supposedly represents fans concerns. I'm just pointing out that maybe not all fans, certainly not this one, share those concerns. I'm not asking for the list to be edited, if (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) Of course not *all* fans share *all* the concerns. I assume(d) noone would have even expected a list with such criteria, since such a list would be clearly empty - for each and every concern I am quite positive there is a fair amount of people (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

Can this "Issues" list be a poll? I'd like a list of checkboxes for all that affect me or some way to select my Top Five. 1 and 2: Color quality and Mold quality are critical. I promoted Lego over other brands by word of mouth because of quality. I (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)