 Ambassadors / 167
  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

(...) They may be very active 'in their communities' posting regularly to one forum isn't exactly fitting your definition of 'wide' access. (...) I did mention one notable exception, did I not? (...) Not everyone can make it to Brickfest. Maybe the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

Its certainly not a bad thing for you to mention Nathan's involvement as he was very valuable to that project. Also speaking about your role isn't a bad thing either, here's the reason why there's usually some hesitation when it comes to working on (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

(...) Your charge was that all the Ambassadors are quiet. They are not quiet. And to clarify what I meant by "wide" - what I do not mean is that Ambassadors should visit sites that they would never had visited in the first place. For example: as (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !