 Adventurers / 981
Re: WWII mini-figs and indiana jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:36:14 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bradley Dale writes:
I didn't know that.  Where did you find the Adventuers! magazine?  Is it an
online magazine?  Free?  Is there pictures of unused Arctic ideas (okay, now
I'm just dreaming)?  I find it very unusual that the new Adventurers is
possibly older thn Jurassic Park (or the Lost World Jurassic Park, anyway).
I wonder why nobody has reported any rumours regarding the 2013 series.
It's a British magazine, and is not online or free.  According to loc.uk,
you're not dreaming about the unused set pictures.  If I remember the post
right, they tried the idea, scrapped it, tried it again, scrapped it, and
finally made a series that was to be released recently, it was not 13 straight
years of development, but rather on again, off again.  Therefore, there should
be no one who has any idea whatsoever of the 2013 series, including set
designers.
Alan