 Adventurers / 946
945  |  947
Subject:
WWII mini-figs and indiana jones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:02:04 GMT

Mimicking Indiana Jones and making WWII mini-figs out of adventurers is an
awesome idea! I bet that TLG based the theme on Indiana Jones and won't admit
it.  I made some of my own Indiana Jones models if you want to see.  I have
the WWI tank from the Last Crusade movie, a side car for a motorcycle, and a
red baron triplane with a hangar.(i dont have any picks for the plane or
hangar yet) I also made my own Erwin Rommel figure from one I saw in a store.
Just take the torso of Baron von Baron(or anyone of his numerous foreign
counterparts) put on some grey or black pants, then put on some yellow
shoulder pads, any head you want and a black train conductor hat and snap some
binoculars in his hand.  Hitler wouldn't be that hard either.  One more thing
if you go here http://64.224.224.231/store_pages/WW2kits.html there is some
awesome pictures of 2 WWII tanks and more to come.