 Adventurers / 976
Re: Velociraptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 03:03:28 GMT

Yes, the dome-headed dinosaur is a Pachycephalosaurus.  Your idea for a Lego
adaptation of the novel is great.

In lugnet.adventurers, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, John Radtke writes:
Hopefully these will be popular enough to generate a 2001 line and a new
selection of dinos.

T'would be wonderful! I could really use a long necked 80 foot tall herbivore
as well as those things with the big heads... what are they called?..
Pachycephalosaurs? I'm already planning an Isla Sonora with Levine and
friends! The High Hide will be easy with those roof panels from the big
research facility set...
Greg "If you want to destroy my sweater, pull this thread as I walk away"
Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html