 Adventurers / 595
    Re: My thoughts on Dino Island —Mark Lindsey
   (...) Good morning Aaron, I am glad to hear from someone. I struggled for hours last night to juggle the kids and household chores around reviewing those sets and I had hoped when I got to work this morning that I would have SOMETHING to look at in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: My thoughts on Dino Island —Jonathan Little
   Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to .adventurers. I've only really posted once, in the past, trying to find set 5909 (which everyone here was extremely helpful with . . .thanks!). Anyway, seeing as how Mark wanted input, I figured I'd post again . . (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: My thoughts on Dino Island —Mark Lindsey
   (...) helpful (...) post (...) Hey there Jonathan! Glad to have your thoughts posted here. Did you get your 5909 set yet? Hope so. (...) from (...) set (...) I always liked the traps as well, though many post up on how annoying they are. Overall do (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: My thoughts on Dino Island —Jonathan Little
   (...) Yes I did, thanks for asking. I finally got word that the Construction Site had some and recieved it a couple of weeks ago. (...) Some of the traps are kind of stupid, IMHO, but I think some of them are really neat. Plus, the thing I really (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)