 Adventurers / 273
272  |  274
Subject:
Last Call for Adventure movies poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:45:03 GMT

Hey Adventurers Fans,
  This is just a reminder that I am posting the 100% Unofficial List of
Greatest Adventure Movies that somehow Relate to the LEGO Adventurers Theme
tomorrow.  If you want to weigh in with your opinion get it in by about 3:00PM
Central Standard Time October 29, 1999.  Of course once released the list
itself will spark debate so your opinion will still be heard, but right now
you can influence how the list is released.  I am using an entirely scientific
formula that calculates which movies are best  based on how many times they
were mentioned, how well they translate to legos, how applicable they are to
the Adventurers theme, and the most scientific area of all-my own opinion.  As
you can see I need some guidance, so give advice now.

Thanks,

Mark L