 Adventurers / 221
    Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The Richard Chamberlain/Sharon Stone movies? Dreadful movies. Awful. Terrible. And I like Richard Chamberlain. Allan Quartermain and the Lost City of Gold. King Solomon's Mines. Golan and Globus productions: enough said to the wise. Bruce A (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies —Mark Lindsey
   (...) City (...) Hi fellow adventurers, While I agree with Bruce that the Quartermain movies stink they still must be considered because the fit the genre perfectly. I guess the best that could be said of them is that they are an extremely (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: Greatest Adventurer Movies —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Oh, alright. With your caveat, of course. :-) (...) Oh, dang. I printed it out and it is being passed around at work. I think you can find it at www.thestinkers.com. It was frightening how many on the list I have seen, but also reassuring that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)