 Adventurers / 212
Re: I need help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Try a power search, located to the right of the search button. You can type in
rec.toys.lego under forum, and you can also choose what date you would like to
read posts from. You can leave the other areas blank, they are optional.
Julie

Maybe I am crazy but the power search on today's date 10-25-99 gives nothing
about a 1999 UK catalog.  I find plenty of robotics and star wars articles,
but nothing like what you are describing.  Please give any more advice you
might have.

Mark L