 Adventurers / 2004
2003  |  2005
Subject:
Prototype Hunters Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:31:31 GMT

I haven’t built anything adventurer-like in a long time, but finally my library is finished. The interior was done a long time ago and until then it has just gathered dust. I am not a huge fan of building houses or buildings but I figured I should try!

So here it is: The Library

And the folder when it goes public: Library Folder

Construction tips are always welcome!

Chris