 Adventurers / 2010
Re: Prototype Hunters Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:39:32 GMT

Chris Paton wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
Reminds me a bit of some of the scenes in "The League of Extraordinary
Gentlemen" ! Great work, hope to see some more Prototype Hunters MOC's.

Thanks Jan-Albert.  I haven't seen TLEG yet but I plan to.

You really should. After the Nemo stories and the Indy films, this is some
of the best inspiration for Adventurers fans IMHO. You'll love how they
took snippets from dozens of other stories and movies :D

I thought about a Protoype Hunters Manor at one point, the library being
the
first part of it.  Who knows?

Sounds like a plan!
--