 Adventurers / 1965
    Atlantis (was: A Question) —Nelson Yrizarry
   (...) Atlantis seems to be the most favorite (or at least, the most discussed) sub-theme for new sets. Just wondering if anyone would want to try putting together a "sectional" standard for an Atlantis project, similar to the Moonbase project (or (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Atlantis (was: A Question) —Ken Bailey
     In lugnet.adventurers, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: snip (...) Hi Nelson, have you seen the Atlantis creation here ? (URL) not sure how long ago this was posted, I think its at least a couple of years old. Unfortunately, whoever it was didn't create any (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Atlantis (was: A Question) —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
     (...) Great idea about the Atlantis-based suggestions for models! We need settings and vehicles, both Atlantide and Adventurers. I like the idea about a first year with on-land activities and a second year of under-water exploration. For those who (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Atlantis (was: A Question) —Elroy Davis
   (...) I've been thinking about this a bit this morning. Would anyone be interested in taking the modular idea another step, and creating some sort of Adventurers game? Maybe something similar to the BrickQuest game? I'm thinking something along the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: Atlantis (was: A Question) —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) Yes this is something I have been thinking about for a while. More in the line of expanding the Orient Expedition game though. Everyone could make one or more modules (16x16 or 16x32) that fits the game sections. Each module could have a trap, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)