 Adventurers / 1855
Re: Silberpfeil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 07:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:
In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
Hi Christian

Thanks for the picture links.  It looked like you guys had fun.  I look
forward to seeing the helicopter and plane pictures.

Im not sure that the planes and 'copters were photographed.

Sure, they were!

Just check out some of the pictures taken by René Hoffman

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=77590&n=48

Martin