 Adventurers / 1850
Re: Silberpfeil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:56:36 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Chris Paton wrote:
   Hej Christian

Nice and simple MOC! You really have created a genre of your own here. Brilliant.

I have yet to join Byggepladen, but I am curious to know if you had your MOCs on display at the klodsfest?

Mvh.

Chris

Hi Chris Thank you. It really is a long term effort and I still have a lot of colors to do yet.

At the klodsfest my racers was displayed in a simple oval. You can just make it out in this picture and also this picture, just above the red building with tan trimming. Which incidentally is mine too. And the stern looking fellow is actually me!

I also brought 9 airplanes and 2 helicopters to the klodsfest. They were on display in another room, so no pictures yet :(

Christian