 Adventurers / 1851
Re: Silberpfeil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:29:59 GMT

Hi Christian

Thanks for the picture links. It looked like you guys had fun. I look forward to seeing the helicopter and plane pictures.

Oh, one more thing. I really like that you have bluprints on your website. I often reverse engineer MOCs I have seen on Brickshelf. It makes life so much easier when you can download the plans! Thanks.

You can see some of my original stuff here.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=chrisp

Keep those racers coming.

Chris