 Adventurers / 1604
    New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Tom Manderson
   I recieved the Lego Magazine for Nov-Dec today. In it is a preview of the new Adventurers subtheme Orient Expedition. Johnny Thunder will be back, but he has a new torso. His torso and the hat he is wearing apear textured in the picture, like slope (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) This sounds very interesting! I have a few questions about the preview: Does it say "Orient Expedition"? Is there a logo? Are there any other minfigs? Any sets? Besides the texture what does the hat and torso look like? Is the torso some kind (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —John Rudy
   (...) I think a scan will set your mind at ease... (URL) Rudy (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Kecia Hansen
   (...) It seems Mr. Hates/Sam sanister got himself a new face. I wonder if gets a new name too... Interesting torso's as well. Can't wait till january. Kecia (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Christian Lindblad Rasmussen
   (...) All of the minifigs seems to have aged. Even the face of Johnny Thunder has changed! It looks as a new kind of shield to me. Christian (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Tom Manderson
     (...) Thanks John Rudy for posting the picture I referred to, right now I can't post pictures online. The shield looks like a printed 2x2 Space Radar Dish to me, with some part in the center for a handle. Tom (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

         Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —John Rudy
     (...) No Problem! (...) When the set pictures were leaked about a month ago, we figured out that the shields are 3 X 3 (or guessed due to scaling) Dr. Kilroy, BTW, has a new torso as well. There is a new snow monster piece, elephant piece, tiger (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

        Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine —Kecia Hansen
   (...) Ageing minifigs - that's an interesting concept! Must be the first time it happens. Too bad you can't see Prof. Kilroy close-up in the image. I wonder what Pippin will look like, has she aged too? And what about future subthemes? Will the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.adventurers)