 Adventurers / 1610
Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
Does it say "Orient Expedition"?
Is there a logo?
Are there any other minfigs? Any sets?
Besides the texture what does the hat and torso look like?
Is the torso some kind of flying jacket?
Are the legs Tan and are the decorated? If so like what?
Does anyone have a scanner, so we can see the picture?

Christian

I think a scan will set your mind at ease...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TJJohn12/2003-mania-preview/adven_2003.jpg

-John Rudy

It seems Mr. Hates/Sam sanister got himself a new face. I wonder if gets a
new name too...

Interesting torso's as well.

Can't wait till january.

Kecia

All of the minifigs seems to have aged. Even the face of Johnny Thunder
has changed!

It looks as a new kind of shield to me.

Christian

Ageing minifigs - that's an interesting concept! Must be the first time it
happens. Too bad you can't see Prof. Kilroy close-up in the image. I wonder
what Pippin will look like, has she aged too?

And what about future subthemes? Will the Adventurers age even more? Or
could we see a new pre-Egypt subtheme, with "younger" Adventurers minifigs?

Kinda weird, but cool!

I think the shield pattern is a sticker. The shield itself might be a space
radar dish.

Kecia