 Adventurers / 1611
Re: New Orient theme preview in Lego Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Tom Manderson writes:
Thanks John Rudy for posting the picture I referred to, right now I can't
post pictures online.

No Problem!

The shield looks like a printed 2x2 Space Radar Dish to me, with some part
in the center for a handle.

When the set pictures were leaked about a month ago, we figured out that the
shields are 3 X 3 (or guessed due to scaling)
Dr. Kilroy, BTW, has a new torso as well.  There is a new snow monster
piece, elephant piece, tiger piece and, of course, scimtars.

One of the new sets is a hot air balloon (Similar to the egypt one) by itself...
Mmmmm, tan domes...

Oh, and did I mention Onion Domes...

-John Rudy