 Adventurers / 1597
  Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!

(...) What a great looking bunch of sets! Things that jump out at me after only a quick look: - Turbans in three new colors - The Palace set has white (straight) and red (straight & 1/4 round) spindle fences! Whoopee! - The round shields and the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!

(...) Don't forget the Bengal Tiger... Unfortunately its on its standing up and not in its normal (natural) stance on four legs. Another "adventure" line-up...sans (without) Johnny Thunder. I think he literally did not survive the visit to Island of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!

(...) It also appears to have a new 1x1x6 column (in red), similar to the existing 2x2x11 column (which appears in white in this set) (...) based on the Belville set pictures (which have these in trans-pink) it looks like they are half-dome pieces (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!

(...) So was Mr. Hates (Sam Sanister) eaten by the T-Rex in the Dino Island so that only Slyboots appeared in the new Orient Expedition sub-theme? Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!

(...) sorry I meant Alexia Sinister, supposedly the daughter or Mr Hates (Sam Sanister) who only appeared in the Dino Island sub-theme. Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers)