 Adventurers / 1453
Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Constantine Hannaher writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
Thank you. There are 4 of the curved plates in 7180 B-wing.
I just realized that you are probably asking about the curved
pieces used at the back of the car. They are rare indeed:
To the best of my knowledge they can only be found in
2996 The Lost Tomb, where there are 2.

Christian

This is no longer true. :) There are two in the vertical stabilizer of the • 3451
Sopwith Camel. This set also comes with four of the 1x1 plates in dark gray
needed for your model.

Thank you for the nice words and the correction. I am planning to
get the Camel - but that will have to wait a while $(
Are 1x1 plates in dark grey rare too?
Or are there even dark grey 1x1 tiles in the Camel?

Christian

Based on what I find at http://www.peeron.com/inv I would say that the Plate 1
x 1 in Dark Gray is rare, the only other inventoried set (besides the Sopwith
Camel) to include any is the Bi-Wing Baron with six. No currently inventoried
set at Peeron includes a Tile 1 x 1 in Dark Gray.