 Adventurers / 1443
Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
From the early Rolls Royce last month we jump right to the other end of
my field of work: a German Schwimmwagen from 1942. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Schwimmwagen.html
and let me know what you think.

This looks great, Christian!  I have a tiny toy car of one of
these vehicles somewhere..., your model is a great reproduction!

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada