 Adventurers / 1450
Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:29:57 GMT

I have been quite taken with your Rolls Royce and this Schwimmwagen! Even
though I normally like big Technic models, I find myself buying sets just to
build these little vehicles. I found two plates in the assembly of the
Schwimmwagen which could be "seeded" (a different color chosen) a testament to
the judiciousness of your part selection. I've managed to build one in the
regular gray except for the axles, hubs, propeller, and motor "dot." Thanks!
(Maybe the Lego Outlet Store in Potomac Mills Mall thanks you, too!)

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
From the early Rolls Royce last month we jump right to the other end of
my field of work: a German Schwimmwagen from 1942. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Schwimmwagen.html
and let me know what you think.

  Christian