 Adventurers / 1439
Re: Monthly MOC: Schwimmwagen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:57:12 GMT

Thank you. I think they are from a Star Wars set. I will look into it
tomorrow.
Christian
In lugnet.adventurers, Mladen Pejic writes:
This vehicle looks very cool! You've captured the shape of the real car very
nicely.

Question: Where did you get those curved, dark-grey pieces?

~Mladen

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
From the early Rolls Royce last month we jump right to the other end of
my field of work: a German Schwimmwagen from 1942. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/MOC/Schwimmwagen.html
and let me know what you think.

  Christian