 Adventurers / 1388
Re: Victorian Era Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 01:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jon Furman writes:
This probably looks a lot better, does anyone know if any of the colonial
forces (such as cavalry)wore blue coats?
I have an idea that Royal Engineers wore blue coats. I don't recall where I
got this from, but I've made up four anyway. Police would be likely
candidates too.

I took two rifles [snip instructions for double barrelled shotgun]
Thanks. I'll give it a go - yours look very good.

As well as my colonials, I've got a Mad Max/Road Warrior minifig who needs a
sawn off double barrelled shotgun.

Cheers

Richie Dulin