 Adventurers / 1387
Re: Victorian Era Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:55:03 GMT

Wow, that's just terrific!  Great scenes, nice jungle scenery, good work on
the soldiers.  This is the era Adventurers should be used for!

--

Paul Davidson

Jon Furman <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Here are some pics of a Jungle scene I mocked up a while ago.  It's a
Victorian Era British explorer regiment, headed through Zulu country.You • may
notice that in some photos the soldiers have blue pants and in some photos
their pants are white.  I took the original photos before I found out that
the pants should be Navy Blue, so I went back and put them in blue, only • to
realize how dorky the bright blue legs look.  The bayonets are attached • with
poster tack, ad oh yes these fellows are headed for trouble.....   Jon