 Adventurers / 1385
Re: Victorian Era Troops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 01:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Jon Furman writes:
I took the original photos before I found out that
the pants should be Navy Blue, so I went back and put them in blue, only to
realize how dorky the bright blue legs look.

Nice jungle!

My British Colonial Riflemen wear black trousers - probably closer to navy
blue than Lego Blue is.

I also noticed a double barrelled shotgun... could you describe how you did
it (I've been planning to do one for a while but haven't got the nerve to
cut into a couple of rifles yet).

Cheers

Richie Dulin