 Adventurers / 1041
Re: Dinosaur Color Scheme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:49:48 GMT

I take it the "used to" part of your message means that you are no longer down
here?

Chris

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.adventurers, Christopher Masi writes:
OK, but LEGO green?!

Well, ok, maybe that's a little bright.

Chris who actually doesn't see that many (thankfully) aligators in New
Orleans.

Slidell isn't exactly infested either, though it is near Honey Island Swamp.

eric