 Adventurers / 1034
1033  |  1035
Subject:
Dinosaur Color Scheme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:18:37 GMT

From the fossil records, really we cannot know what colors these dinosaurs
were in when they were alive. The artists usually picture dinosaurs in gray or
other dull colors, because today somehow large animals are never colorful
(e.g., elephant, crocodile, etc.).

On the other hand, the established theory is that birds evolve from theropods.
Since some birds do have feet in orange, why not dinosaurs?

(However, the only theropod included in Dinosaur Island, T-rex, is green from
head to toes.)

I don't mind that T-rex is in green, but when was the last time you saw a
green crocodile/alligator? I swapped all my green crocodiles/alligators to the
ones in dark grey, although in 5988 the dark grey crocodiles actually
represent the stone statues.

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang